There will be a work booklet assigned to each student for every book we read which might spark some new dinner conversations at home.
1. The Tuttle Twins and the Law – Chocolate Chip Cookie snacks will be served
2. The Tuttle Twins and the Miraculous Pencil – Project will be assigned
3. The Tuttle Twins and the Creature from Jekyll Island
4. The Tuttle Twins and the Food Truck Fiasco – food truck snack….maybe a walking taco?
5. The Tuttle Twins and the Road to Surfdom
6. The Tuttle Twins and the Golden Rule
7. The Tuttle Twins and their spectacular Show Business – Popcorn and juice will be served
8. The Tuttle Twins and the search for Atlas
9. Week 9 the kids will be sharing their personal choice for the “Miraculous Pencil” assignment with the rest of the class
Class Requirements: Being interested in how we can make a difference because we understand the Law a bit better. The student must be able to read at a 2nd/3rd grade level minimum. Parents must be comfortable with The Tuttle Twins as the platform to teach this Law class. You can check them out here https://tuttletwins.com/
Materials Needed: Each student must bring a pen or a pencil to class.