Membership to Agape Homeschool Group is open to any homeschooling family that has submitted a complete Membership Packet Application and been approved by the Board of Directors.
Quick Overview of Membership Requirements (more details in Membership Packet):
- Submit a complete Membership Application including background check
- Pay $20.00 annual family membership fee
- Pay Insurance fees (fees based on size of family)
- Participation of one legal parent
- Children must be homeschooled
Quick Overview of Membership Benefits:
- Family can participate in field trips, events, sports, non-campus classes and camps
- Family can participate in campus classes (Additional fees apply. See Alto Campus, Lake Odessa Campus and Maple Valley Campus for more details. Additional teaching and cleaning responsibilities also apply.)
- Discounted fees for Agape hosted events
Agape Homeschool Group is a faith based organization and cannot accept any funds from a government based institution. Partnerships are funded by the specific local school district which is funded by the Michigan Department of Education. In order for us to preserve our faith based focus, we cannot accept state funds, or we risk oversight of our curriculum and practices within Agape Homeschool Group. Families choosing to utilize partnerships are still welcomed members of Agape Homeschool Group, but funding received or reimbursed for classes offered by Agape Homeschool Group will not be accepted.
Attending Campus Classes is open to any family that is an Agape member, as enrollment space allows. Fees and classes vary from campus to campus. Teaching and Cleaning requirements vary from campus to campus as well. Please visit each campus for the latest information.