In this class we will experiment with different calligraphy styles while making cards!
– Your card maker will get a chance to write up his or her own thoughtful or humorous (depending on their mood 🙂 ) personal cards to family or friends.
– As a group, we will explore different styles of calligraphy.
– Also, your child will get a chance to experiment with creating artwork using calligraphy style markers.
Class Requirements: Bring your creativity and a list of about 30 people for whom you would like to make cards. We should be able to make make two or three cards a week.
Materials Needed: For the price of this class your child will get the following card making supplies:
– card stock (at least 30 pieces hopefully more)
– a set of calligraphy markers to experiment with (Also, feel free to send your calligraphist with their own, if they have a specific one they’d rather practice with.. there are many available online.)
– a ruler, pencil and eraser for setting up the lines
– and a set of colored pencils for finishing touches.